By accessing this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept any of the terms set out below.
Accessing the Website
You understand that before accessing our website, it is your responsibility to take protective measures to guard against computer viruses and other malicious or harmful elements by using current, industry-standard virus scanning tools and ensuring that your software, hardware and information are backed-up and secure. You agree that you will not hold us responsible for any harm that may result from your failure to take such precautions.
You also agree that we are not responsible for any charges, taxes or penalties that you may incur for using our website, such as for wireless data, telephone, internet or other similar services.
The content on our website is provided to you for general information, education and entertainment purposes only. Nothing on this website is or should be interpreted as financial, legal, tax, accounting, medical or other advice or recommendations regarding the suitability, profitability or potential value of any particular investment, security, information source, treatment plan, diagnosis, purchase, sale, product or course of action. You must use your own judgement in making use of any content you find on our website and are responsible for your own research and decisions.
While we try hard to ensure that the information on this website is correct, but we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; and we do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
You must not:
- republish material from http://goneighbor.co/;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from http://goneighbor.co/;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://goneighbor.co/; or
- redistribute content from Neighbor (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Furthermore, no use of our registered and unregistered trade-marks (including but not limited to any of our fonts, colours, styles, logos or other artwork) is permitted without our express written permission and/or a trademark license agreement.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations; and
- online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
We may also consider and approve, in our sole discretion, other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If you are among the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our website to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
We will approve link requests if we determine that: (1) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us, our affiliates and advertisers (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (2) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory prior history with us; (c) there would be a net benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
Authorized organizations may link to our home page, to our publications posted on this website or to other website information so long as the link: (1) is not in any way misleading; (2) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (3) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you link to our website, you agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, fraudulent, unlawful or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove any and all links to our website. You agree to immediately remove any links to our website upon such request.
Without our prior written approval, you may not create frames (including iframes) around our website pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Certain parts of this website may allow users to post and exchange comments, opinions, information, data, text, images and other forms of media (“User Content”). We do not screen, edit, publish or review User Content prior to its appearance on the website and User Content does not reflect the views or opinions of Neighbor, its agents, advertisers or affiliates. We will not be responsible for User Content or for any loss, cost, liability, damages or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any posting, use, modification, reproduction, redistribution or other matter relating to the User Content on this website.
By using our website to post User Content you warrant and represent to us that:
- you are entitled to post the User Content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents necessary to do so;
- the User Content does not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- the User Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, fraudulent, unlawful or criminal material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- the User Content does not contain any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, circumvent, disable, replicate, damage or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- the User Content will not be used to solicit or promote a business, to present commercial activities or to commit a fraudulent act or promote a fraudulent scheme; and
- the User Content, including any information concerning another person, is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
You hereby grant to Neighbor an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide, transferrable license (but not obligation) to publish, display, retain, archive, use, reproduce, edit, perform in public, broadcast and communicate any of your User Content in any and all forms, formats or media, and to authorize others to do the same. You also waive any moral rights that you may have in the User Content and understand that we may edit, remove, modify or alter your User Content at any time without your further consent or attribution to you.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on any other websites, including the websites of affiliates or advertisers that link from or to our website. You use or rely on those third-party websites at your own risk.
Removal of Content from our Website
If you believe that any content (including User Content) displayed on our website infringes your intellectual property rights, or the rights of third-parties, or if you find any link on our website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us at email@example.com. We will take appropriate action to confirm the validity of your complaint and, if appropriate, remove the offending material, though we may not always respond directly to each complaint that we receive.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
You understand and agree that Neighbor will not be liable to you or to anyone else for any claims, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, special, punitive or consequential damages or any damages for loss of profits, savings, revenue, goodwill, business interruption, loss of information or data or other intangible loses arising from or in any way connected to our website and the content contained on our website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event will Neighbor’s aggregate liability to you exceed the greater of (i) the amount you have paid to Neighbor for your use of the website and its content in the three months immediately preceding the event giving rise to such claim, or (ii) $50 CAD.
Neighbor is located in Ontario, Canada (“Region”). If you are accessing our website or its content from outside of the Region, you are responsible for ensuring your use complies with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Effective Date: February 20, 2019.